Do you KNOW ANYONE that would like to put their smarts to use by getting involved with us as a volunteer. Second Chance Toys is a 501c3 charitable organization that recycles gently used plastic toys by donating them to children in need. We are looking for volunteers who could help out with any of the following areas of need:
- Identify companies that could serve as national drop off locations
- Research foundations that have grant money we could apply for
- Organize SCT information on Excel spreadsheets
- Make calls to organizations during toy drives
- Research Mommy Bloggers and Moms’ Clubs
- Help us connect with Girl or Boy Scouts of America regional or national headquarters.
Thanks in advance for passing this along to anyone who might be interested in getting involved and working with an organization that has children and the environment as their mission. They should please get in touch with Bronna at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to discuss.